One of Many House Calls

One of Many House Calls
Wishing You Were Here

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Resurrection

Branches...cherry blossom...tiny buds...right outside my window beckoning for me to invite inside. "Bring me in and soak my split and broken feet and I will resurrect from dry wood.... to green life.... to full bloom". A cut first... a cut by my hand; sap runs down a scarred tree to bleed for me who caused this cut...this separation from the root.....for me to witness this rebirth of limb to life....of life trapped inside what appears to be death; only to blossom again into life. He is the branch; He is the tree and the root; He is the sap..sweet drippings of the taste that is deep and good; He is the cut; He is the death; He is the new Life; and He is the bloom.

Romans 6:4
Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment